Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My 2010 bling.. bling.. (update)

It had been a busy year when my son turn 2 years old.. too energetic i would said. Haha.. Nevertheless it still not slowing down my passion towards "precious" metals ;)

Again i would force myself to hit 2010 personal target, 50 troy ounces of silver before call it a day off. "Gold-noob, 50 ounces?!! Are you sure, since you only actively back from August-2010?" - i ask myself.

As some said, "if you don't start the first step, you won't go anywhere". Alrite, i told my self lets try to make the "impossible" to be "I'M POSSIBLE!!". And here you goes for my August-September silvers purchase.. 15oz of silvers and 35oz to go.. ^.^



With the ending of October month, which also indicate the arrival of my "silvers" purchased for the month. Still on time, i would said.. Haha. Which also bring me closer to my goal.. 17oz down and 18oz fine silvers go only.. ;)



Below are my up-to-date "Certified Fine Silvers" collection. I think i start to addicted to it already.. ^.^
Stay tune for more updates. To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment